To improve the lives of children and families affected by substance abuse, homelessness and poverty.
We Value . . .
- Quality education, beginning at birth
- Personal and organizational integrity
- Physical, mental and emotional well-being
- Safe and healthy communities
We accomplish our mission by. . .
- Providing adult education initiatives and early childhood education through Head Start
- Creating an organizational milieu where integrity and accountability are the Dayspring hallmark
- Providing effective mental health and substance abuse treatment, education and prevention programs
- Creating support systems that promote safe, healthy children; affordable housing; and stable, nurturing families
1 of 1